Saturday 6 November 2010

The Courtship Of Hornbills



It's hard not to be taken aback by the beauty of this ring.

After studying jewellery design with Tomasz Donocik a few years ago, we have remained friends, and I have looked on as his career as gone from strength to strength. Recently, Tomasz showed me this ring, and the accompanying video that he designed for Margowski. I am amazed at the beauty of the ring, and so happy that his talents are being recognised and put to good use - producing these exquisite pieces of one-off fine jewellery.

The ring will be auctioned off at the Abu Dhabi F1. Wish I could be there to see it go to a good home... actually I wish I could give it a home!




Margowski presents “The Courtship of Hornbills” Ring by Tomasz Donocik from MARGOWSKI on Vimeo.

No comments: